[meta-freescale] Building dizzy with meta-qt5 on an imx28evk

Jon Trulson jon at radscan.com
Sun Mar 22 16:13:43 PDT 2015

On Sat, 21 Mar 2015, Eric Bénard wrote:

> Hi Jon,
>
> Le Fri, 20 Mar 2015 17:24:35 -0600 (MDT),
> Jon Trulson <jon at radscan.com> a écrit :
>> bitbake meta-toolchain-qt5
>>
>> Then the build fails while trying to build qtdeclarative:
>>
>> | Project ERROR: Unknown module(s) in QT: quick-private
>>
> you may need this patch :
> http://lists.openembedded.org/pipermail/openembedded-devel/2015-February/100389.html
>
> Best regards
> Eric

Oh, that was perfect :)

With that patch it made it all the way to the populate_sdk stage where
it failed with 'no package provides: qt3d"...

Editing packagegroup-qt5-toolchain-target.bb and removing packages
that directly or indirectly required opengl allowed a functional sdk
to be built with qmake, moc, etc present.

I think the patch you referenced above should be merged - it worked
great.

As for the packages in packagegroup-qt5-toolchain-target.bb, perhaps
there needs to be a USE_OPENGL mechanism in there like there is for
X11, ruby, etc.

Anyway, thanks a lot for the pointer to the patch!

--
Jon Trulson

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet."
    --Abraham Lincoln