[meta-freescale] Qt5.4 - QtWebKit and QtQuickControl

eien sakebe eien.ni.sakebe at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 02:18:47 PST 2015

Dear All,
Thank you so much Salvador,
Last question please, whats the proper way for building Wayland-egl ?
To have Vivante EGL i used to set DISTRO_FEATURES_remove = " x11 wayland"
this gives the feeling that wayland depe,depends on x11.
Are the following lines enough ?
DISTRO_FEATURES_append = " wayland"
CORE_IMAGE_EXTRA_INSTALL += "wayland weston"

thank you in advance