[meta-freescale] Error compiling barebox on fido

György Kövesdi kgy at teledigit.eu
Mon Jun 22 07:38:12 PDT 2015

Hi Nikolay,

I found something.
As you suggested, i created a small test recipe. It was succeeded on
master and fido checkouts too.
I found that it uses gcc this way:

arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-gcc  -march=armv7-a -marm  -mthumb-interwork
-mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=neon -mtune=cortex-a9
--sysroot=/home/kgy/work/Yocto/MX6-master/build/tmp/sysroots/embedsky-e9
-O2 -pipe -g -feliminate-unused-debug-types  -Wl,-O1
-Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed  x.c   -o x

The first some options passed to gcc fixes my problem:

-march=armv7-a -marm  -mthumb-interwork -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=neon
-mtune=cortex-a9
--sysroot=/home/kgy/work/Yocto/MX6-master/build/tmp/sysroots/embedsky-e9

and the others are come from CFLAGS and LDFLAGS variables.
If i could pass these to barebox compilation, then i could fix it. My
problem is that i could not find the variable where these options are
stored.
Can you help me to find the place of these options?

Thanks in advance
Gyorgy Kovesdi