[meta-freescale] [meta-fsl-arm] Help debugging kernel lockup

Nikolay Dimitrov picmaster at mail.bg
Wed Jun 17 12:32:28 PDT 2015

Hi Gary,

On 06/17/2015 07:39 PM, Gary Thomas wrote:
> I know this is a bit off-topic, but I'm hoping someone might
> have a clue how to help.
>
> I have an LS1021 system that has become unstable - it will
> lock up (reliably) 5 minutes after boot up, +/- a few seconds.
> I enabled kernel debugging for this and got this info:
[snip]

It would be good if you can separate the hardware from software
problems: do you have a previous SW version where everything worked as
expected even under full load? Or this issue has been there all the
time?

I'm asking this, because 1-2 months ago I had kernel panic issues under
load, which turned out to be a problem with the DDR power supplies.

Regards,
Nikolay