[meta-freescale] problems building imx-lib_3.10.17-1.0.0 with kernel 4.x

Gyorgy Kovesdi kgy at teledigit.eu
Sun Jun 14 05:49:00 PDT 2015

Hi,

I have the following problem building imx-lib_3.10.17-1.0.0 with kernel
4.x:

pxp_lib.h:19:30: fatal error: linux/pxp_device.h: No such file or
directory
#include <linux/pxp_device.h>

It seems that linux/pxp_device.h is gone.
I tried to find newer versions, but unfortunately, browsing the source
page gives me this error:

http://www.freescale.com/lgfiles/NMG/MAD/YOCTO/
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /lgfiles/NMG/MAD/YOCTO/ on this
server.

I don't really understand why the file list of such a page is
forbidden, while the package sources can be downloaded. How can I find
the newest version this way?

Is there a newer version available, or is there any other solution?
I found some mentions about 3.10.53 on the net, but could not find the
sources.

Regards
György Kövesdi