[meta-freescale] (no subject)

Daiane Angolini daiane.list at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 05:21:29 PDT 2015

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 2:30 AM, Sharath M. <sharath at delopt.co.in> wrote:

> HI,
>
> We have interfaced ADV7180 decoder IC on IMX6Q sabrelite board through CSI0 interface and i am trying to include adv7180 driver provided with the LTIB. I have some questions related to this,
> Ubuntu 10.04
> Ltib 3.0.35

I would say, first thing is upgrading to 3.14.10 Release. If you need
links, please let me know

And, please, add a subject to your email, and next time you want to
share log, please use a paste tool like pastebin or similar.

Your question is a little bit off topic in this mailing list. Not that
we have a hard rule of topics... Well, if you really want to have an
answer to your exactly question, I suggest you to create a thread in
imx.community ;-)

Daiane