[meta-freescale] Regarding bitbaking for custom board (IMX6Q)with no display, for adding GPU support

Abhilash Abraham abhilash.abraham at vvdntech.com
Tue Jun 9 05:54:02 PDT 2015

Hi Daiane,

                 Thanks for the information.

                 I have one more query. After the GPU processing, I need to
copy the processed frame to user space to send it to remote system. I'm
confused whether I should be calling eglSwapBuffer and read from fb0, fb1
alternately or read from fb0 alone after the buffer swap.

With Warm Regards,

Abhilash T Abraham
VVDN Technologies Pvt Ltd
*Cell* : +91 9995202916 | *Skype* : abhilashtabraham