[meta-freescale] [imx53qsb] DirectFB + tslib touch events

Gianluca Cinci gianluca.cinci at giuneco.it
Mon Jun 8 03:44:40 PDT 2015

Dear all,

someone know if there is a solution about touch events inside a DirectFB application with tslib input system?

I'm going to try to remote a Qt4.8 application with VNC support (without X both on server and client side) , I'm using directvnc.

The video part work well (including rotation) but inside DirectFB i can't see any touch events.

The only way to see a touch pressure is to use the ps2mouse DirectFB input driver , but the coordinates aren't precise and sometimes some touch events are triggered even on a single touch.

Gianluca