[meta-freescale] imxipuvideosink in 3.10.53 on Nitrogex6xlite

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Tue Jun 2 15:33:07 PDT 2015

On 2015-06-02 16:17, Pushpal Sidhu wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 3:10 PM, Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc.com> wrote:
>> Verified - if I remove gst1.0-fsl-plugin then gtk-play works.
>>
>> Sadly, I need the plugins for V4L2 camera support, so I'm quite interested
>> in a solution that keeps both packages installed.
>>
>> Thanks for continuing to look into this.
> <SNIP>
>
> Why don't you use imxv4l2src (from gstreamer-imx, not gst1.0-fsl-plugins)?

Because it's not there?  After I remove gst1.0-fsl-plugin, here's what I see:

# gst-inspect-1.0 | grep imx
imxg2d:  imxg2dvideosink: Freescale G2D video sink
imxg2d:  imxg2dvideotransform: Freescale G2D video transform
imxeglvivsink:  imxeglvivsink: Freescale EGL video sink
imxaudio:  imxuniaudiodec: Freescale i.MX uniaudio decoder
imxaudio:  imxmp3audioenc: Freescale i.MX MP3 encoder
imxvpu:  imxvpudec: Freescale VPU video decoder
imxvpu:  imxvpuenc_h263: Freescale VPU h.263 video encoder
imxvpu:  imxvpuenc_h264: Freescale VPU h.264 video encoder
imxvpu:  imxvpuenc_mpeg4: Freescale VPU MPEG-4 video encoder
imxvpu:  imxvpuenc_mjpeg: Freescale VPU motion JPEG video encoder
imxpxp:  imxpxpvideosink: Freescale PxP video sink
imxpxp:  imxpxpvideotransform: Freescale PxP video transform
imxipu:  imxipuvideotransform: Freescale IPU video transform
imxipu:  imxipuvideosink: Freescale IPU video sink