[meta-freescale] [RFC] FSL Community BSP meeting - proposal

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Mon Jun 1 16:14:17 PDT 2015

Hello everyone,

it seems Daiane, Eric and I are the only ones considering the FSL
Community meeting something important. I think there is no need for a
meeting for three people to discuss things that concerns the whole
community. In this case I am cancelling it.

I consider that the community meeting is the opportunity to discuss
the important technical and social aspects of this community and
influence the direction it takes. I may be wrong though, please let me
know if you prefer the mailing list for this kind of discussion or if
you think it is completely useless.

Seriously, please expose your point of view.

Regards,