[meta-freescale] REGRESSION: Qt5 EGLFS support is broken 3.10.53-1.1.x and 3.14.28-1.0.x GPU

Caio caiortp at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 11:46:28 PDT 2015

Hello,

I think I have a similar problem.

I'm trying generate  an image using Yocto 1.8 - Fido , MACHINE
=colibri-imx6,

core-image-minimal

DISTRO_FEATURES_remove = "x11 wayland nfc 3g bluetooth irda"

IMAGE_INSTALL_append = "\
                        dbus \
                        kernel-modules \
                        packagegroup-qt5-qtcreator-debug \
                        qtserialport \
                        qtbase-plugins \
                        cinematicexperience \
                        qt5nmapcarousedemo \
                        qtsmarthome \
                        quitbattery \
                        tslib-conf \
                        freetype \
                        fontconfig \
                        evtest \
                "

After try run the Cinematic Experience I get this error message

Could not open egl display
Aborted

export QT_EGLFS_IMX6_NO_FB_MULTI_BUFFER=1
./Qt5_CinematicExperience -platform  eglfs
Could not open egl display
Aborted

I will try to compile the fsl-image-multimedia-full, with X11 to test if
works.

Thanks

Regards,

Caio Pereira