[meta-freescale] gstreamer on imx6: erroneous pipeline: could not link queue0 to beepdec0

Daiane Angolini daiane.list at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 07:02:09 PDT 2015

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 12:52 AM, LiQun Wei <LiQun.Wei at cn.abb.com> wrote:
> Dears,
>

> Run pipline list as below:
>
> gst-launch filesrc location=/usr/app/11.mp3  typefind=true ! beepdec !
> audioconvert  ! 'audio/x-raw-int, channels=2' ! alsasink

(...)

> My Yocto release is: imx6-3.10.31_beta

I don't remember from top of my head if beep supports mp3 audio. But,
anyway, it would be really better if you could use a GA release
instead.

_beta indicates this is not a final release and may have untested pieces.

Go to the list of branches and choose something newer. And if you are
using FSL release, it's better to call for help on imx.community

Daiane