[meta-freescale] Application package creation reg

Sachu Sanal (NeSTIT) sachu.sanal at nestgroup.net
Fri Jan 30 03:51:03 PST 2015

Dear all

I created Makefile based package as per the development manuval(
http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/1.1/poky-ref-manual/poky-ref-manual.htm
l#splitting-an-application-into-multiple-packages )

Created the package under the meta-yocto layer

In .bb file of this package is below.

In recipe folder  structure I created files folder and .bb file

In that files folder I added the makefile and source file folders

When I bitbake this bb file I get an error source files is not getting
(source file mentioned in makefile)

I have 7 source files and I keep the .c file in source folder

In make file I clearly mention cd to the folder and take source file.

Iif any one know  how can include source files folder in bb file

My make file also I attached here.

Please  help me....

DESCRIPTION = "Simple application"

SECTION = "examples"

LICENSE = "MIT"

LIC_FILES_CHKSUM =
"file://${COMMON_LICENSE_DIR}/MIT;md5=0835ade698e0bcf8506ecda2f7b4f302"

pr = "r0"

SRC_URI = "file://Makefile"

S = "${WORKDIR}"

do_install() {