[meta-freescale] Adding php package to fsl-image-machine-test

Tord Andersson tord.andersson at endian.se
Fri Jan 9 08:00:04 PST 2015

Thanks Otavio!

On 15-01-09, at 15:21 , Otavio Salvador <otavio at ossystems.com.br> wrote:

installed-packages.txt:php_5.5.20-r0.0_cortexa9hf-vfp-neon.ipk

I switched from the dizzy branch to the master of meta-openembedded and was able to build the image with php using the updated recipes.
When checking the log I saw that Paul Eggleton has made several php-related contributions during the last couple of days which probably explain the successful build!

Happy Weekend!

Regards,

Tord

PS I bought your book; "Embedded Linux Development with Yocto Project", I like it! DS