[meta-freescale] ERROR: Nothing RPROVIDES 'kernel-dev'

Daniel C. A (NESTIT) daniel.ca at nestgroup.net
Wed Jan 7 00:22:34 PST 2015

Hi,

                When I try bitbaking core-image-sato-sdk, I get an error
as following,

Parsing of 863 .bb files complete (862 cached, 1 parsed). 1222 targets,
62 skipped, 0 masked, 0 errors.

NOTE: Resolving any missing task queue dependencies

ERROR: Nothing RPROVIDES 'kernel-dev' (but
/home/user_yocto/fsl-community-daisy/sources/poky/meta/recipes-sato/imag
es/core-image-sato-sdk.bb RDEPENDS on or otherwise requires it)

NOTE: Runtime target 'kernel-dev' is unbuildable, removing...

Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['kernel-dev']

ERROR: Required build target 'core-image-sato-sdk' has no buildable
providers.

Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['core-image-sato-sdk',
'kernel-dev']

Can someone help me to resolve this issue?

Thanks for all supports!

With best regards,

Daniel