[meta-freescale] Chromium dependencies

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Mon Jan 5 10:41:01 PST 2015

I'm using meta-browser along with Poky + meta-fsl-arm*
Whenever I recompile my kernel (in an existing build tree)
chromium also recompiles :-(  In fact, rebuilding the kernel
sets off a large set of recompiles and it's not clear to me
why any of these have a BUILD dependency on the kernel.  See
the attached log.

Does anyone know the reason for this?  or where I might look?
I've checked the obvious but came up empty.