[meta-freescale] layerscape1 patches

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Mon Jan 5 02:44:53 PST 2015

Hello,

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 12:18 AM, B40290 at freescale.com
<B40290 at freescale.com> wrote:
> The below  patches   are  “change Requested”  sign.
>
> Maybe I  have lost  the email.
>
> There are no comments  on  the patches .

It is hard to get track of all changes when several patches  are send
so it is better if you send always the full patchset.

I have pushed the ones I think are fine for merging in master-next to
put it in O.S. Systems' autobuilder before the merge, so people rebase
you patches on top of it and send the refreshed ones again so we know
what has been left behind and can go over it again.