[meta-freescale] core-image-lsb vs core-image-cmdline-full

Dan Gundlach cyclist2918 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 08:19:05 PST 2015

I can do that later, once I get everything up and running.  I think that
it's going to require quite a bit of recompiling to test which flags work
and which don't.  I'd also like to provide a kernel patch to support the
device I'm targeting.  My deadline for getting this done is rapidly
approaching.