[meta-freescale] sd card image with dizzy (for udoo quad)

idealsim idealsim at laposte.net
Tue Feb 24 04:36:37 PST 2015

Hi all, i'm trying to use yocto on my udoo quad board :
http://www.udoo.org/. I followed this two tutorial :
	- wandboard :
http://wiki.wandboard.org/Getting_started_with_Yocto_on_Wandboard
	- meta for udoo :
http://www.udoo.org/forum/udoo-support-yocto-dora-t826.html
(https://github.com/rongals/meta-ronga-udoo)

	I have make a first release with core-minimal-image to test it with dora
branch in december. It work fine. After that i tried to do the same with
bitbake fsl-core-gui but i had some error (see the post on udoo forum).
This week end i decided to retry yocto with the last stable branch
(dizzy). I make a core-minimal-image and core-image-sato. Bitbake works
fine but when i create the sd card with  sudo dd
if=tmp/deploy/images/<MACHINE>/core-image-minimal-<MACHINE>.sdcard
of=/dev/sd<N> bs=1M my card don't boot on udoo (the first image with dora
branch work with the same procedure !)
	On wandboard forum i found this post
http://forums.wandboard.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=843&p=3437#p3437 ,
apparently they have a problem with dizzy branch to create an sdcard
image, do you confirm that ? how i can resolve this ?

--
Utilisant le logiciel de courrier d'Opera : http://www.opera.com/mail/