[meta-freescale] Bitbake error: dizzy branch

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Wed Feb 18 03:22:36 PST 2015

Hello Daniel,

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 8:07 AM, Daniel C. A (NESTIT) <
daniel.ca at nestgroup.net> wrote:

>                 Hereby I add the error I got while bitbaking
> core-image-rt-sdk. I’m using yocto dizzy bsp version for building image. I
> need to apply preempt_rt patches in the kernel and that’s why I chose
> core-image-st-sdk as the target image.
>
>  *...*

Don't send screenshots. Specially for a log file which you could have saved
a lot of bandwidth copy and pasting the error.

Could someone help me out in this aspect?

linux-yocto is another kernel and does not include Freescale's BSP
patches.  The log is clear about the missing DeviceTree file so please use
linux-imx-rt.