[meta-freescale] Trouble with i.mx28evk

Mark Lane mark at 2100computerlane.net
Wed Feb 11 12:32:35 PST 2015

On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 3:23 PM, Fabio Estevam <festevam at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 6:20 PM, Mark Lane <mark at 2100computerlane.net>
> wrote:
> > I have a cable now and I have both ports working as hosts with the 3.18
> > kernel. The microusb port was set to device mode even though I was
> unable to
> > use it.
>
> Ok, great. You are using the default imx28-evk device tree file, right?

the file on the sdcard is the imx28-evk.dtb. My only real issue now is that
the full-cmdline build doesn't install the kernel modules on the image. I
don't need x11 so is there a way to boot with build with kernel modules
without having to copy them to the image. Also is there a way to define the
size of the rootfs?

--
Mark Lane
Linux Systems Integrator