[meta-freescale] gst1.0-fsl-codec support in Daisy

Daiane Angolini daiane.list at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 07:06:12 PST 2015

On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 1:01 PM, scerveau <scerveau at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was using the fluendo mp3 decoder on dora branch with gstreamer-0.10.
> Is there a way to get it for gstreamer-1.0 on daisy or dizzy?
> Best regards.

The same way, but for gst1.0?

Sorry, I'm not sure I understood your question. Take a look on the
packagroups for gst1.0 we have and maybe it can clear something:

if it depends on libav:
https://github.com/Freescale/meta-fsl-demos/blob/master/recipes-multimedia/packagegroups/packagegroup-fslc-gstreamer1.0-commercial.bb

bad/good/ugly:
https://github.com/Freescale/meta-fsl-demos/blob/master/recipes-multimedia/packagegroups/packagegroup-fslc-gstreamer1.0-full.bb