[meta-freescale] gst1.0-fsl-codec support in Daisy

scerveau scerveau at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 06:39:53 PST 2015

Dear Daiane and Otavio,

I understand that its difficult to maintain the branch, that's why i
wanted to have the status on this part.
I was looking for a MP3 decoder for my platform using gstreamer1.0 and
daisy.
Now i'm wondering if I should stick to daisy or dizzy.
BTW i dont understand the freescale community branch.
https://github.com/Freescale/meta-fsl-arm/tree/dizzy/recipes-multimedia/gstreamer
In this repo i cant see gst1.0-fsl-plugin.