[meta-freescale] Trouble with i.mx28evk

Mark Lane mark at 2100computerlane.net
Wed Feb 11 05:38:20 PST 2015

Thanks for you help so far. I have usb working with 2.6.35 kernel and it
looks like the second port is supported. The 3.18 kernel works with the
large USB port but does not recognize the second port. Any ideas? or do I
have to stick with 2.6.35 for using both ports.

--
Mark Lane
Linux Systems Integrator