[meta-freescale] Trouble with i.mx28evk

Mark Lane mark at 2100computerlane.net
Wed Feb 11 04:52:23 PST 2015

Okay so I tried another sdcard and it booted. I thought I had already tried
2 different sdcards but maybe I just kept using the same one.

Now that I have it booting. I am still having issues with this kernel and
usb. It's only detecting one of the usb ports.

root at imx28evk:~# lsusb

Also when I putting a usb device. It is not being recognized.