[meta-freescale] DDX driver: -background none

Kiruthika AnbuSuresh kiruthikanv at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 22:55:01 PST 2015

Hi All,
 I am using xf86-video-imxfb-vivante-3 3.10.17 version.
 I have an logo image which is dumped into the frame buffer on bootup of
hardware
 with 3.10.17 kernel version.

 I want to retain the frame buffer contents when Xorg starts but Xorg
clears the
 screen  when I execute
       * Xorg -background none*

 I think "-background none" need to be supported by the DDX driver to copy
existing
 the framebuffer contents into the root window.

So does xf86-video-imxfb-vivante-3 3.10.17 DDX driver support "-background
none"
functionality??

Is there any alternate way to retain the framebuffer contents when Xorg
starts.??

Thanks,
Kirthika