[meta-freescale] linux-imx 3.10.17 can't build without CONFIG_SOC_IMX6SL selected.

Wally Yeh wally.yeh at atrustcorp.com
Fri Feb 6 03:12:41 PST 2015

Hi, Nikolay:
    Thanks for answer. :D

    I'm not a imx expert, but I'll try. Now there's two way I can do:
1. just auto select CONFIG_SOC_IMX6SL if CONFIG_SOC_IMX6Q selected. not
sure is there any CONFIG_SOC_* also need select CONFIG_SOC_IMX6SL.
2. adding #ifdef  CONFIG_SOC_IMX6SL into the function which hard-coded
invocations of mx6s-specific code .

   I don't know which one is better. any suggestion is welcome.

Wally