[meta-freescale] QorIQ_SDK or Yocto Project with meta-fsl-arm

zhenhua.luo at freescale.com zhenhua.luo at freescale.com
Thu Feb 5 21:25:59 PST 2015

Hi Thomas,

The recipes of LS1 support have been upstream into community meta-fsl-arm layer(dizzy and master). As a start, I recommend you use QorIQ SDK, since there are detailed documents that introduces Yocto usage, LS1 targets and supported features.

In future, you might switch to use the community fsl-arm layer for your product development, the PPC stuffs will be excluded.

Best Regards,

Zhenhua