[meta-freescale] imx6qsabresd tool chain creation

Amit Chaudhuri amit.k.chaudhuri at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 12:01:43 PST 2015

Daiane,
Otavio,

thanks for the pointers.  I may well end up with the community BSP for
the reasons you outline, but my rationale for starting as stated was
to stick close to the instructions. I've found the fsl website pretty
hard to follow (as have colleagues) so we need to fight through the
fog in our confused brains.

Will come back with my thoughts when I've been through the links etc.

Thanks again.