[meta-freescale] imx6qsabresd tool chain creation

Daiane Angolini daiane.list at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 04:46:35 PST 2015

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 11:50 AM, Amit Chaudhuri
<amit.k.chaudhuri at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a imx6qsabresd board straight out of the box from fsl.
> Following instructions from the
> getting started leaflet I've got to the point where I can boot to
> Linux so am turning attention to tool chain, so that I can add my own
> applications to the board.
>
> I thought as a starting point I would stick as close as possible to
> the formal release and so have
> used git clone git://git.freescale.com/imx/meta-fsl-bsp-release.git to
> obtain what I assumed would
> be the Yocto package from which the tool chain would be created.

I don't know exactly what you have in your paper, I don't know when it
was printed and what was the version at that point.

What I know is where to find the latest and updated how-to download
the latest Freescale release source code:

http://git.freescale.com/git/cgit.cgi/imx/fsl-arm-yocto-bsp.git/tree/README?h=imx-3.10.53-1.1.0_ga

The pointed README has the instructions to clone all the needed files.

However, I agree with Otavio

Daiane