[meta-freescale] ERROR: oe_runmake failed

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Thu Feb 5 03:20:27 PST 2015

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 3:16 AM, Pavan Kumar B <u2bpavankumar at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am trying to compile image for my wandboard-quad.
>
> I have followed the guidelines from
> http://wiki.wandboard.org/Getting_started_with_Yocto_on_Wandboard and
> compiled the image successfully.
>
> Now I want to replace the kernel with a local repo (customized kernel vesion
> which is based on 3.0.35-4.1.0) and I have modified the SRC-URI according as
> below inside the file linux-wandboard.inc

The 3.0.35-4.1.0 kernel uses a different GPU so it won't work.

I am afraid your best long term solution is to port your changes over
the 3.10.17 later kernel.

In either case, the build error you sent seems to be in the kernel
itself. It might be due the make version or due toolchain change. It
would need debugging.