[meta-freescale] imxvpudec crash with 3.14.28 and gstreamer1.0

Carlos Rafael Giani dv at pseudoterminal.org
Tue Dec 22 04:17:04 PST 2015

This is strange. For me, it looped over 160 times before I stopped it.
I'll compare your config to that of the boundarydevices kernel. (Also
note that this kernel might have patches that yours doesn't.)

Try to repeatedly print out the contents of /proc/buddyinfo, especially
the DMA row. I did, and the bins stayed relatively stable. If these bins
rapidly decrease for you, then we might be looking at a kernel issue, or
a problem with imx-vpu.