[meta-freescale] Patch Kontron SMARC sAMX6i to use 3.10.53 kernel instead of 3.10.17

Andreas Enbacka andreas.enbacka at gasera.fi
Tue Dec 22 01:38:22 PST 2015

Hello,

I have currently a working image for the Kontron SMARC sAMX6i evaluation
carrier, based on Yocto Daisy and kernel 3.10.17 (due to the Kontron
supplied patch is done for the Daisy branch of the fsl-community-bsp). In
order to use newer GPU drivers as well as newer Qt version, I would be
interested in moving to the Fido branch, and use slightly newer 3.10.53
kernel. What would be the best approach to apply the custom Kontron patch to
Fido?

Regards,

Andreas Enbacka