[meta-freescale] imx28evk based board moving from fido to jethro stopped to fully boot

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Mon Dec 14 15:23:21 PST 2015

On 12/14/2015 03:14 PM, justin chaise wrote:
> Before I assumed..
> I should have asked what was the last thing you saw on your screen
> before it went blank?

It doesn't turn blank. I keep on seeing the penguin, but no login prompt.

Fido and jethro seems to use slightly different u-boot versions.
Recipes just seem to point to different versions, there are some patches
but they are for different CPU.
A bit better for the kernel, same version but different git revision.

It will take me some time to get an idea how the recipes work and what
are the differences between versions.

I'll have to check in the tmp/work dir.

Tomorrow there is a chance I'll get my serial cable and things may get
easier.

Again has anyone succeed to boot an imx28evk based board?

thanks

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it