[meta-freescale] Qt 5.4 on Kontron SMARC sAMX6i

marko.kenttala at parker.com marko.kenttala at parker.com
Tue Dec 8 23:37:21 PST 2015

> I have successfully got Qt 5.2.1 version running on Kontron SMARC sAMX6i
> using the official Kontron Yocto patch. However, in order to use the
newer
> WebEngine component I need to upgrade to version 5.4. Anyone has some
> experience building a newer version of Qt using SMARC?

I've compiled both 5.5.0 and 5.5.1 for i.MX6 SMARC device, just not
Kontron. I've done it manually using linux-imx6-g++ device configuration
but it should be doable with yocto too with meta-qt5 layer
https://github.com/meta-qt5/meta-qt5.

--
Marko Kenttälä, Software Developer, mobile +358 500 627 565
Parker Hannifin Manufacturing Finland Oy, Electronic Controls Division