[meta-freescale] Framebuffer problem with Qt on Kontron SMARC sAMX6i

Andreas Enbacka andreas.enbacka at gasera.fi
Mon Dec 7 05:52:33 PST 2015

Hello,

I have been able to get HDMI output working on Yocto Daisy with the Kontron
patch for SMARC sAMX6i. Now I am trying to run an embedded Qt application
using eglfs.

The application starts up and picture is displayed on HDMI, however, I get
random blank display when e.g., moving the mouse cursor around. On the
console, I get an error message

mxc_sdc_fb mxc_sdc_fb.19: timeout when waiting for flip irq

multiple times. I am booting the kernel with the following U-boot arguments
(nfs boot):

setenv bootargs 'console=ttymxc0,115200 root=/dev/nfs rw ip=dhcp nfsroot=.
video=mxcfb0:dev=hdmi,1920x1080M at 60,if=RGB24'

Any information what could cause the issue would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Andreas Enbacka