[meta-freescale] IMX.6Q OpenCV image processing performances

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Mon Aug 31 04:41:00 PDT 2015

On 2015-08-31 04:01, Duronea Jean-baptiste wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I tested Opencv face detection algorithm on Freescale IMX.6Q SabreSD Evalboard.
> Results are really bad, between 500ms (320x240px) and 1.5sec(640x480px) of processing time per image.
> I'm wondering if this is the correct time, or i'm doing something bad, or missing something.
> Can you share me your results so i can compare ?

Exactly what are you using to test this?  If you can share
the code (or point to a public example/test), along with the
data (images) you use, we might be able to provide more insight.

n.b. I'd be very interested in these results as well but don't
have the code at hand to test it nor the time to write it :-)