[meta-freescale] Meta-freescale patches

Daiane Angolini daiane.list at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 08:27:08 PDT 2015

Otavio, Zhenhua

After my last review, the set of patches that are OK to push to me is:

qemu: unify the recipe for QorIQ ARM and QorIQ PPC be2dc59
ls-debug: add recipe ae149f0
fsl-tlu: add recipe a42c13b
ls1021atwr.conf: add the supported board revision 9ecb4d5
perf-module-qoriq: Add recipe bb40ac0
qoriq-base.inc: disable virtual terminal support for QorIQ 054989d

I have then applied in my master-next if you need a remote: (I have
change anything this time)
https://github.com/angolini/meta-freescale/commits/master-next

There are 2 I've asked for changes:

[4/4] valgrind: add bbappend for multilib support and override memcpy/memset
[v2,3/5] lttng-modules: inherit qoriq_build_64bit_kernel to do 64b
build for e6500 targets

And, there are 3 patches I can see on my inbox, but they were not
copied to patchwork because they are huge, and I don't know how to
handle this

Anything else, please let me know

Regards,
Daiane