[meta-freescale] qt-5.2.1 missing QtQuick.Layout module

Amit Chaudhuri amit.k.chaudhuri at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 09:25:24 PDT 2015

Hi Otavio,

thanks for the response.

I've done a bit more digging and managed to build the missing items by issuing

   bitbake qtquickcontrols

from the build dir. So the BSP can provide the runtime dependency if
asked.  The bit I'd like to get to next is how I request the qt5
recipes to include qtquickcontrols without me issuing an additional
command.  I suspect I need to add an appropriate PKGCONFIG instruction
somewhere.  But where.  I'll let you know if I track it down.

Regards,

Amit