[meta-freescale] qt-5.2.1 missing QtQuick.Layout module

Amit Chaudhuri amit.k.chaudhuri at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 02:19:02 PDT 2015

Hi,

I believe there are some items missing from Qt 5.2.1 as present in the
community BSP.

When I attempt to run our app on imx6qsabresd with ./app.exe -platform
eglfs I get:

file://<some path>: module "QtQuick.Layouts" is not installed
     import QtQuick.Layouts 1.0
     ^

Checking back from rootfs to sysroot shows that a sub-dir (Layouts) is
missing from QtQuick dir:

# ls /usr/lib/qt5/qml/QtQuick
Dialogs  LocalStorage  Particles.2  PrivateWidgets  Window.2  XmlListModel

Is this a known issue for which there is an easy resolution? Or can
you guide me in how to make suitable changes to add this Qt component
into the build?

Regards,

Amit