[meta-freescale] [meta-fsl-demos][v3 4/7] packagegroup-core-directfb: Add Vivante DRI for mx6 with GPU

Otavio Salvador otavio.salvador at ossystems.com.br
Tue Aug 4 10:20:22 PDT 2015

On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 5:59 PM, Lauren Post <Lauren.Post at freescale.com> wrote:
> This fix is required to get this libraries on DirectFB since they are separated in the include file as separate packages.

I know and this is covered by the patch I sent[1][2].

1. http://patchwork.openembedded.org/patch/99411/
2. http://patchwork.openembedded.org/patch/99413/

> Just like other graphics are included via package groups - this one is the same.

No, this is not the most appropriate technical solutions. The graphics
need to have its dependencies covered by the libraries and the
corresponding packages, not in packagegroups.

When I noticed this mistake I fixed this for directfb[3].

3. http://patchwork.openembedded.org/patch/99415/

So the patch can be dropped. The patch 2 is missing at your release
layer and should be incorporated somehow and would be good to do the 3
as well.