[meta-freescale] Weston screensaver/power save disabling

Heikki Sarkanen heikki.sarkanen at tamtron.fi
Wed Apr 29 04:24:55 PDT 2015

Hi Teemu,

Looking into the Weston sources is the best source of information most of the time. You may be looking for "idle-time" command line argument. Try for example:

"weston --tty=1 --use-gl=1 --device=/dev/fb0 --idle-time=0"

Idle time and screensaver functionalities are explained on the man-pages:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/wayland/weston/tree/man/weston.man?h=1.5#n113

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/wayland/weston/tree/man/weston.ini.man?h=1.5#n255

BR,

Heikki Sarkanen