[meta-freescale] iMX6 - PMIC SW1AB and SW1C standby voltage setting

ansaris ansaris at iwavesystems.com
Tue Apr 28 09:03:51 PDT 2015

Hi,

We are using imx6Q sabresd platform for our development with Linux
3.14.28_1.0.0-GA BSP.

 From the below board file we could see the following function
"setup_pmic_voltages".
~/u-boot-imx/board/freescale/mx6sabresd/mx6sabresd.c

We understood that, after detection of PMIC
1. VGEN3 and VGEN5 voltages are increased to 2.8v and 3.0v respectively.
2. The SW1AB and SW1C standby voltages are set to 0.975v.

We would like to know, why the SW1AB and SW1C standby voltages are set
to 0.975? and where this voltage will be used?

Regards,
Ansari