[meta-freescale] Failed to build QT for Embedded, Qtopia4 or Qtopia2 for L3.0.35

paritosh_singh at live.com paritosh_singh at live.com
Thu Apr 23 04:32:51 PDT 2015

Hi,

I am using i.MX6 dual lite sabre SD board with linux L3.0.35 source for my project.

I have a requirement in my project where I need to draw GUI over live video

streaming for that I have chosen QT for embedded or Qtopia version 2 or 4,

but when I tried to build any of these packages using LTIB, I am not able to

build them successfully. Please suggest steps for building any of these

package successfully.If possible please share a document for building

these packages.

Also, if you suggest better package than these for building GUI, than it will

be a plus.

PFB error encountered during build:

1)Failed to build Qtopia4
At Step 6: Failed to build Qtopia2. Error is " Cant open ./ltibqtopiaconfig"
2) Failed to build Qt. Error :
Try qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.6.0.tar.gz.md5 from the GPP
http://bitshrine.org/gpp/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.6.0.tar.gz.md5:
21:32:15 ERROR 404: Not Found.
Try qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.6.0.tar.gz from the GPP
http://bitshrine.org/gpp/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.6.0.tar.gz:
21:32:16 ERROR 404: Not Found.
Cant get: qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.6.0.tar.gz at ./ltib line 802

Thanks in advance. Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Paritosh Singh