[meta-freescale] Can't build meta-toolchain-qt5 on 3.14.28-1.0.0ga

Yannick Calmettes yannick.calmettes at analogway.com
Wed Apr 22 05:21:06 PDT 2015

Thank you Otavio.

I have postponed the switch to 3.14.28-1.0.0ga but next week I will post
what are exactly errors I have.
Furthermore I have memory allocation problem with kernel 3.14.28. it
seems that sometimes when a program ask for memory, the kernel allocate
all the system memory available until a crash happened.
I never have this problems on 3.10.53. Is this problem known as now
3.14.39 is latest stable 3.14.x ?
**
Yannick