[meta-freescale] meta-ivi LAYERS--ERROR: No recipes available for: ***.bbappend

Daiane Angolini daiane.list at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 05:15:25 PDT 2015

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 3:24 AM, 侯名 <houm at neusoft.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>
> I use Freescale Yocto Project repo sync.

I assume you are using meta-fsl-bsp-release and not FSL Community BSP
[1], so the best way to get help on this is opening a SR in
imx.community [2]

meta-fsl-bsp-release is supported by Freescale, and I would say it was
never tested with a different distro.

If you would like to get help from community on meta-ivi, please,
start over and use the FSL Community BSP source code.

[1] http://freescale.github.io/doc/release-notes/1.7/
[2] https://community.freescale.com/welcome

Daiane