[meta-freescale] (off topic) exporting a SDK with Qt5

Richard Cochran richardcochran at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 09:09:49 PDT 2014

Answering my own question, I found this recent thread.

  http://lists.openembedded.org/pipermail/openembedded-devel/2014-September/097987.html

So I switched meta-qt5 from daisy to master, and now I bake:

  bitbake meta-toolchain-qt5

In this case, the URLs in the daisy recipes are broken. Is there any
kind of maintenance doing on for Yocto branches to fix this kind of
bug? What is the policy, if any?

I ask because I have often tried to switch a layer to a newer version
in order to get the fix for one issue, only to have either new issues
appear, or to have issues with the other layers, or both.

Thanks,
Richard