[meta-freescale] iMX6, SabreSD. Yocto HDMI monitor problem

Jonas Rydow jrydow at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 23:03:25 PDT 2014

Hi,
if I understand where you are stuck,
you stop in u-boot by pressing a key on the debug console during boot. In
u-boot you issue:
setenv mmcargs
and edit the environment variable, enter when done. Save the environment by
writing "save". Also have a look at help and print commands in u-boot.

I don't know any specifics of your board though.

BR
Jonas