[meta-freescale] Freescale i.MX6solo - LVDS

Dominic Amann dominic.amann at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 08:10:07 PDT 2014

I can't post on your forum (and I don't really want to create an account on
a wandboard forum since I am not using one), but you need to change your
u-boot parameters, where they say

<video=mxcfb${nextcon}:dev=hdmi,1280x720M at 60,if=RGB24>

to something specific to your lvds display, something like

video=mxcfb${nextcon}:dev=ldb....

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 12:05 AM, Switesh Fulpagare <
switesh.fulpagare at mindastoneridge.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>    We are using yocto bsp with kernel 3.10.17 on the i.MX6 solo processor
> in wandboard and want to output on the LVDS interfaced LCD. Can anyone
> please reply on the below post -
>

> http://forums.wandboard.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=626&sid=a2621cb3d630ed8e295690556441a7bc
>
> - Switesh.

Where there is a shell, there is a way...

Dominic Amann
M 416-270-4587