[meta-freescale] lvds on wandboard-solo with Yocto 1.6.1

Nilesh Kokane nilesh.kokane05 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 06:21:32 PDT 2014

Hello all,

I just missed to post all the three files (imx6dl-wandboard.dts,imx6dl.dtsi
and imx6qdl-wandboard.dtsi)

1. http://pastebin.com/C3WTSktc  (imx6dl-wandboard.dts)
2. http://pastebin.com/T0Hd0Vtt  (imx6dl.dtsi)
3. http://pastebin.com/np0UqVi4  (imx6qdl-wandboard.dtsi)

I've altered these files with reference to sabreboard to enable lvds on
wandboard-solo.These edits are made from devshell.And after bitbake -f -c
compile linux wandboard and bitbake -c deploy linux-wandboard.I've tested
the zImage on the wandboard-solo with which i'm unable to get the lvds
output.I've posted the serial log [4].

4. http://pastebin.com/nXgcGKkY

Please if anyone can let me know on this.

--
Nilesh